We are gathering a team of people to launch Restore Church in 2016. Right now, our team is made up of mostly couples and singles in their 20's and 30's, but we're hoping to see more middle-aged and mature team members join us along the way. The obvious commitment is to be present at our first service. However, before we launch we have much to do to pave the way for a church to be planted.
A launch team member simply commits to help us launch the church by committing to:
1. Serve regularly (outside our church)
2. Consistently pray for the community
3. Attend frequent launch team gatherings (invite people to come with you)
4. Give generously (inside and outside the church)
5. Grow spiritually (development through reading and mentoring)