5 THINGS WE NEED TO START DOING
Invite someone you already know: stats show almost 9 out of 10 people will come if invited by a friend.
Pay it backward: Take an invite card. Pay for people behind you at drive-thru. Leave an invite card for them.
Put out a yard sign: Pick one up at church Sunday. Put it in your yard.
Love your co-workers: Buy donuts or sweets for your co-workers. Hand them an invite card.
Get Social: Share our posts on Facebook. Like and comment on Instagram. Post selfies with invite cards and postcards you get in the mail explaining you're going to the service.
5 THINGS WE NEED TO DO ON 1.28.18
1. Park in the back or off site if possible (y'all are already doing this well).
2. Attend the early service (we expect more guests at 2nd service, but who knows :)
3. Sit toward the front. We all want a back seat. Leave them for guests.
4. Arrive early. We expect lines at kids check-in (earlier you check in, the better for everybody).
5. Be friendly. We are all on the welcome team 1.28.18. Make everyone feel welcome.